Re: PIB Group Names

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2008
      And a good source for information:

      http://www.ayreton.org/

      Under the transition information:

      http://ayreton.home.att.net/barony.html

      If that helps ...

      ~philip

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Nora London" <nhalden@...> wrote:

      > I have heard a lot about the voting on April 26. Is this an event,
      a meeting or? The calendar does not currently have an entry for that
      date. Could we please post more information on this?

      > Many Thanks,
      >
      > Nicholaa

      PIB! Please keep going and generating great names. We'll take
      submissions until April 9 (same timing as the devices). Please
      provide some sort of documentation or precedent if you are officially
      submitting a name suggestion. We'll make sure they are registerable
      names, and then make name selection part of the voting around April
      26.

      > This is an e-mail announcement from the Ayreton Towne Cryer. If
      you wish to have an activity, demo, event or other type of SCA get
      together announced feel free to contact me and request an
      announcement be made. After all the more people playing nice
      together, the more fun it is for everyone! Corrections can also be
      made but only if you help me find them.

      > The Cryer can be contacted at AyretonTowneCryer@...
      >
      > If you wish to be taken off of the announcement please send an e-
      mail to the AyretonTowneCryer@... and put in the body that you are
      requesting to be removed from the announcement list.

      Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.