Planning a move

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Just FYI, in case it matters...

      Mike and I are putting our house on the NW side of Chicago (Tree Girt Sea) up for sale in the next few weeks.

      We are hoping it sells and we plan to move to Naperville to be closer to family - ya know, with 2 kids and all, it's nice to have extra hands :)

      Anyhow, I guess what will happen is that I would be representing Rokkehealden (guess I should learn to spell it...) for the PIB in the event we move sometime late Summer/Fall-ish.

      In case it's important to anyone.

      Yours in service,
      Jale/Wendy