OT: Ladies Afternoon at my house

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      OFF TOPIC POSTING!!!!

      I'm starting my latest new project - sharing jewelry.

      There will be a Lia Sophia rep at my house starting at 3pm on Sunday and will run until around 6pm. You're welcome to come by and check out the latest, meet some other local SCA folks and generally just have a nice relaxing afternoon :)

      5819 W Patterson in Chicago (near Addison/Central). Parking is not a problem.

      If you might stop in (or need directions), please email me back privately so I know how much food/beverage to have on hand.

      Hope to see you there!

      Smiles,
      Wendy/Jale