Archery Practice

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2006
      Hello all,

      I'm going to be holding official archery practices on Wednesdays from
      7ish til close, about 9pm @
      http://www.archerycustomshop.com/ I know that Hannah does the same
      thing, as we see each other there often.

      It's a cozy place with AC, good instructors, enthusiastic staff, and
      did I mention AC? Full service pro shop, if Terry can't fix it, it's
      really broke. :) The range is only 20 yards, but what can you do in
      the city. Range fee is small $7 / hour. $0.50 for targets if you
      don't bring your own. Due to insurance, crossbows aren't allowed.

      Contact myself or Hannah for additional information.
      Thank you for your interest.
    • Dougal MacAlister
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2007
        Information about Wednesday night practice can be found through this link.

                    ArcheryCustomShop
        Street:7240 West Madison
        City/State/Zip:Forest Park, IL 60130
        Phone:708 366 4864
        Date: Wednesday February 7, 2007
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Repeat: This event repeats every week.
        Location: Forest Park, Illinois
        Street: 7240 West Madison
        City/State/Zip: Forest Park, Illinois 60130
        Phone: 708 366 4864
        $8.00 / hr range fee. $0.50 per target.
        $12 for rental gear.
        http://www.archerycustomshop.com/

        Lord Dougal MacAlister the Tardy
        Archery Marshal for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea
        Drop-Dead Deputy Midlands Regional Archery Marshal