Re: [Ayreton] Heavy Fighting today

  • Technomancer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2006
      I am going and I know of at least 2 others that are
      planning on going.

      Jamie

      --- Caroline Freitag <cfdiscoveryz@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Hi everyone

      Are any area heavy fighters going to the practice
      today. I believe it is at Glenview N. HS? I'm
      planning on going if others are.

      Margret

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Doug Petroshius
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2006
        Actually, it's Glenbrook North High School in Northbrook (if that couldn't
        sound any more redundant ;).

        And yes, I will be there with my armor and weapons.

        Go here for VERY GOOD directions:

        http://thieves.ayreton.org/

        ~Gintaras~
        (GIN'-te-ris)