Re: [Ayreton] Proto-Incipient Baronial Candidates

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2008
      I was anticipating that all funds would be returned, then any unreturnable funds split between the 5 branches. That's what I proposed to Rokkehealden. I'd keep track of where everything came from so I could return it if necessary.

      I have to have that (primary and secondary purpose) for any fund that gets opened on the Rokkehealden books.

      Besides, I can't open any account until we have warranted officers. That won't be for a few months, at least.

      Ghita
      From: rdpierce@...

      > One request on this:
      >
      > Barony status is by no means a sure thing. Before any moolah is collected
      > in the Barony's name, regardless of whether it is held as dedicated
      > funds on Rokkehealden's books, or in its own account, I would like to see
      > a policy agreed upon which states:
      >
      > 1. What happens to the money if the Barony doesn't form. (I.e. split
      > equally among the participating groups, or by percentage based on which
      > groups contributed more, or if it goes to the Kingdom general fund, or
      > the royal travel fund, etc.)
      >
      > 2. How would a decision that the Barony isn't forming be decided?
      >
      > I feel the first point is important so that, should the Barony not form,
      > there will be a minimum of fuss over where the money goes. And the second
      > point eliminates confusion over who gets to decide, "It's dead, Jim."
      >
      > Also, I feel it might be prudent to wait until a registerable name is
      > decided upon before opening a bank account. I've seen banks impose all
      > manner of hassles to make changes on corporate accounts.
      >
      > In service,
      > Ryan Mackenzie

    • Jen Small
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2008
        Yes, we will need to at least wait until after the 26th to move forward with this sort of thing.

        From: rdpierce@pobox. com

        > One request on this:
        >
        > Barony status is by no means a sure thing. Before any moolah is collected
        > in the Barony's name, regardless of whether it is held as dedicated
        > funds on Rokkehealden' s books, or in its own account, I would like to see
        > a policy agreed upon which states:
        >
        > 1. What happens to the money if the Barony doesn't form. (I.e. split
        > equally among the participating groups, or by percentage based on which
        > groups contributed more, or if it goes to the Kingdom general fund, or
        > the royal travel fund, etc.)
        >
        > 2. How would a decision that the Barony isn't forming be decided?
        >
        > I feel the first point is important so that, should the Barony not form,
        > there will be a minimum of fuss over where the money goes. And the second
        > point eliminates confusion over who gets to decide, "It's dead, Jim."
        >
        > Also, I feel it might be prudent to wait until a registerable name is
        > decided upon before opening a bank account. I've seen banks impose all
        > manner of hassles to make changes on corporate accounts.
        >
        > In service,
        > Ryan Mackenzie

      • Gary Hal Link
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 5, 2008
          I don't know about classes, but a am bringing several pieces that I am carving on and would be happy to talk about it.

          In Loving Service
          Hal

          "Eleanor (Robin)" <ladyscribe07@...> wrote:
          Hi All,

          Any ideas as to what the classes will be for next Saturday's A&S
          Academy at Ida Noyes Hall in Chicago?

          It would be nice to post something.

          Eleanor