Re: [Ayreton] New Topic: A&S Academy for Next Saturday

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2008

      I haven't received any class requests yet, but will be posting an official class solicitation email shortly.  And here's an unofficial one -- if anyone would like to teach a class at AAA II, please contact me ASAP!

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2008
        I was anticipating that all funds would be returned, then any unreturnable funds split between the 5 branches. That's what I proposed to Rokkehealden. I'd keep track of where everything came from so I could return it if necessary.

        I have to have that (primary and secondary purpose) for any fund that gets opened on the Rokkehealden books.

        Besides, I can't open any account until we have warranted officers. That won't be for a few months, at least.

        Ghita
        From: rdpierce@...

        > One request on this:
        >
        > Barony status is by no means a sure thing. Before any moolah is collected
        > in the Barony's name, regardless of whether it is held as dedicated
        > funds on Rokkehealden's books, or in its own account, I would like to see
        > a policy agreed upon which states:
        >
        > 1. What happens to the money if the Barony doesn't form. (I.e. split
        > equally among the participating groups, or by percentage based on which
        > groups contributed more, or if it goes to the Kingdom general fund, or
        > the royal travel fund, etc.)
        >
        > 2. How would a decision that the Barony isn't forming be decided?
        >
        > I feel the first point is important so that, should the Barony not form,
        > there will be a minimum of fuss over where the money goes. And the second
        > point eliminates confusion over who gets to decide, "It's dead, Jim."
        >
        > Also, I feel it might be prudent to wait until a registerable name is
        > decided upon before opening a bank account. I've seen banks impose all
        > manner of hassles to make changes on corporate accounts.
        >
        > In service,
        > Ryan Mackenzie

      • Jen Small
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 3, 2008
          Yes, we will need to at least wait until after the 26th to move forward with this sort of thing.

          From: rdpierce@pobox. com

          > One request on this:
          >
          > Barony status is by no means a sure thing. Before any moolah is collected
          > in the Barony's name, regardless of whether it is held as dedicated
          > funds on Rokkehealden' s books, or in its own account, I would like to see
          > a policy agreed upon which states:
          >
          > 1. What happens to the money if the Barony doesn't form. (I.e. split
          > equally among the participating groups, or by percentage based on which
          > groups contributed more, or if it goes to the Kingdom general fund, or
          > the royal travel fund, etc.)
          >
          > 2. How would a decision that the Barony isn't forming be decided?
          >
          > I feel the first point is important so that, should the Barony not form,
          > there will be a minimum of fuss over where the money goes. And the second
          > point eliminates confusion over who gets to decide, "It's dead, Jim."
          >
          > Also, I feel it might be prudent to wait until a registerable name is
          > decided upon before opening a bank account. I've seen banks impose all
          > manner of hassles to make changes on corporate accounts.
          >
          > In service,
          > Ryan Mackenzie

        • Gary Hal Link