RE: [Ayreton] Carnival Lost & Found

  • David&Peg Cook
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008

      Hi Xavier,

      I am finally getting over the flue enough to respond to this.  The pouch may be mine. If it is two tone brown leather and contained the following: Purple Fret, Dragons Hart, Dragons Barb, possibly a hand forged cloak clasp. If so I would very much like to get it back. I will be at Rights of spring this weekend if that makes transferring it easier. If not then never mind. : )

      Thanks.

      Dietrich von Hamburg

      David&Peg Cook
      "The things that are given, not won, are the things that you want" -- Gomez, "See the World"