Re: [Ayreton] Re: Displaced Aztec seeking more aid

  • Aldyet Le Chaundeleur
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
      For future refrence, Lukas and myself live aprox .5 miles from the 59 train station (Country Lakes Apartment).

      Verena & Lukas, the transplants from Calontir

      On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Ben Aldridge <barnacle442@...> wrote:

      I can help if you wish. I am in Lisle and not too far from the
      Naperville train station.

      Ian the Oft Overlooked

      ----snip---

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Visit my German Ren blog
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
        [Ayreton] Re: Displaced Aztec seeking more aid
        Thanks. Master Sean has already agreed to pick me up, but it is wonderful to have so many people willing to help

        --

        Sir Ixtilixochitl
        Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

        (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)