Fw: [ShireofRavenslake] Teaching dance at Tuesday Night Thieve of Hearts Practice - Forward to various lists

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: kristine petroshius <kristianaofarden@...>
      To: sicklittlemonkies@yahoogroups.com; Clint Anderson <rapier-anton@...>; ravens lake shire of <shireofravenslake@yahoogroups.com>; "Frasers-Oak@yahoogroups.com" <frasers-oak@yahoogroups.com>; "village-green@yahoogroups.com" <village-green@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2008 10:43:33 AM
      Subject: [ShireofRavenslake] Teaching dance at Tuesday Night Thieve of Hearts Practice - Forward to various lists

      Greetings to the list from Kristiana of Arden-

      We have started a bi-monthly dance practice every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at Glenbrook-North High School in Northbrook. Last night, we had approx. 7-8 dancers of various ages and genders dancing and a great time was had by all.

      We danced the following: Greensleeves Pavanne, Montard Bransles, Petit Vriens, Black Nag, Rufty Tufty and Hearts Ease.

      I hope that this endeavor will flourish and more people will join us.

      YIS,
      ~ Kristiana of Arden

      Ministerium se preaevenit
      (Service before self)