repost: Still looking the lady I spoke with at RUM

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi,

      Still looking for the lady I spoke regarding the extra Saconjamin
      syrup she has and was going to meet this Saturday at Newberry Library.

      I was going to take the extra off her had this Saturday but I will not
      be in town until later (after 2 pm)

      If your going to be in town for a while or staying at Newberry for any
      length of time I can still meet you. Otherwise I will be going next
      week to the A&S Academy at UofC (Ida Noyes Hall)

      Please contact me offlist if possible. I just cannot remember her
      name, sorry.

      Lady Eleanor/Robin
    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
        Her name is Lady Elaine Ladd....I will forward this onto her.

        Hillary

        Still looking for the lady I spoke regarding the extra Saconjamin
        syrup she has and was going to meet this Saturday at Newberry Library.

        I was going to take the extra off her had this Saturday but I will not
        be in town until later (after 2 pm)

        If your going to be in town for a while or staying at Newberry for any
        length of time I can still meet you.  Otherwise I will be going next
        week to the A&S Academy at UofC (Ida Noyes Hall)

        Please contact me offlist if possible.  I just cannot remember her
        name, sorry.

        Lady Eleanor/Robin

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: