Re: Displaced Aztec seeking more aid

  • Ben Aldridge
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
      I can help if you wish. I am in Lisle and not too far from the
      Naperville train station.

      Ian the Oft Overlooked

      ----snip---
      > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Thank you all for being so kind up here.
      > --
      > Sir Ixtilixochitl
    • Aldyet Le Chaundeleur
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
        For future refrence, Lukas and myself live aprox .5 miles from the 59 train station (Country Lakes Apartment).

        Verena & Lukas, the transplants from Calontir

        --
        Lady Verena Entenwirth
        Visit my German Ren blog
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
          [Ayreton] Re: Displaced Aztec seeking more aid
          Thanks. Master Sean has already agreed to pick me up, but it is wonderful to have so many people willing to help

          --

          Sir Ixtilixochitl
          Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

          (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)