Seconjamin syrup

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:32 AM
      Will the dear lady that I spoke to at RUM regarding meeting me in
      Chicago about the Seconjamin Syrup please contact me offlist.

      Sorry I cannot remember your name. You were planning on meeting me at
      the Newberry Libary. I will not be going into town until much later.

      I am planning on attending the A&S Academy on April 12th so if you plan
      to be there then we can meet then.

      Cheers!

      Lady Eleanor/Robin