RE: [Ayreton] Displaced Aztec seeking more aid

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31 7:21 PM

      Lost knight.

      Maybe I can help.

      Sean o’Shaughnessy

      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sir Ix
      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 8:15 PM
      To: rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] Displaced Aztec seeking more aid

      Needy Knight aren't I?

      I am looking for someone that could pick me up in Naperville at the
      Amtrak station on Sunday night, April 6th at 9pm and take me to my
      office in Burr Ridge where my car will be. This is do to the fact
      that I missed the train today and now have two cars up here.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you all for being so kind up here.
      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

      (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)

    • Ben Aldridge
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
        I can help if you wish. I am in Lisle and not too far from the
        Naperville train station.

        Ian the Oft Overlooked

        ----snip---
        > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Thank you all for being so kind up here.
        > --
        > Sir Ixtilixochitl
      • Aldyet Le Chaundeleur
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
          For future refrence, Lukas and myself live aprox .5 miles from the 59 train station (Country Lakes Apartment).

          Verena & Lukas, the transplants from Calontir

          ----snip---

          --
          Lady Verena Entenwirth
          Visit my German Ren blog
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
            [Ayreton] Re: Displaced Aztec seeking more aid
            Thanks. Master Sean has already agreed to pick me up, but it is wonderful to have so many people willing to help

            ----snip---