Event Stories

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Greetings All!

      I just wanted to send a quick thanks for everyone who sent out stories
      of the Carnival. It was fun to read about the event – from one of our
      newest members to those of us who have been in the Society for a time.

      In fact, it would be fun to see more of these stories posted for the
      other events we travel to as well. I know I would be interested to hear
      what people are learning, teaching, and experiencing.

      If you are going to RUM – have fun for me. If you are making it all the
      way to Terpsichore then drive safely and see you there. And for the
      rest, enjoy your weekends.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~philip white