Re: [Ayreton] Roundtable Discussion

  • Alan Terlep
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 12 8:24 AM
      The law allows for special circumstances.  The decision to make sure that royalty from Northshield were presiding over Northshield's first Crown was one of them (and it was only a week outside the window at that time).  "Nobody can find a site" would be another special circumstance that would allow for a date change.

      On 9/12/06, Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:

      And there was also a reign one spring that went over
      almost a month because the outgoing crown wanted to
      preside over Northshield going kingdom (if i reall
      correctly...)

      So, while it may be Law, it's not chisled in stone.

      Jale

      --- James McAdams <jmcadams@...>
      wrote:

      > In theory, yes. But it is worth noting that
      > Bardolph and Brigh's
      > Coronation is a week earlier than it "should" be.
      >

      > Xavier

      Lady Jale bint Amar
      Chatelaine, Tree-Girt-Sea
      Blue Lotus Tribe
      www.bluelotustribe.org
      mka Wendy Pastrick

    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 28 8:23 PM
         Greetings!
             Are you looking for an outdoor or indoor site? You could price the MKAOD/Border Skirmish site. Greg LaPlante, 815-690-1234. 303 Herbert Rd, Lakemoor, IL 60051
        Ta,