Re: [Ayreton] Aztec in the neighborhood

  • Christina King
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2008
      It just so happens we have an old microwave that was in the spring-cleaning-give-to-goodwill pile in the garage.  You're more than welcome to it.  I live in Elgin but come into the city on Mondays and Wednesdays.  I'm sure I can swing by Addison and drop it off.

      Sadly, I do not have a spare vacuum cleaner.

      Mihri

      On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Sir Ix <ix@...> wrote:

      I will be living in Ayerton through the week for the next 8-10 weeks.
      I am in living in Addison and working in Burr Ridge. I plan to make
      the Thieves practice every week unless business sends me out of town.
      I hope to attend other SCA things in the area because it is a lonely
      apartment and I like people.

      The lonely apartment is furnished mostly with war furniture and it
      leaves me without two things that I would rather not have to buy new.
      I am looking for an old vacuum cleaner and microwave and I really
      only want them until June. Anyone have one?
      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

      (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)