Aztec in the neighborhood

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2008
      I will be living in Ayerton through the week for the next 8-10 weeks.
      I am in living in Addison and working in Burr Ridge. I plan to make
      the Thieves practice every week unless business sends me out of town.
      I hope to attend other SCA things in the area because it is a lonely
      apartment and I like people.

      The lonely apartment is furnished mostly with war furniture and it
      leaves me without two things that I would rather not have to buy new.
      I am looking for an old vacuum cleaner and microwave and I really
      only want them until June. Anyone have one?
      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

      (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)
    • otterbourne@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2008
        I am in Darien and work in Elmhurst-- both of which are close to you. I have a spare vacuum I can lend you.

        Philippa

        From: Sir Ix <ix@...>

        Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:48:27
        To:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Ayreton] Aztec in the neighborhood

        I will be living in Ayerton through the week for the next 8-10 weeks.
        I am in living in Addison and working in Burr Ridge. I plan to make
        the Thieves practice every week unless business sends me out of town.
        I hope to attend other SCA things in the area because it is a lonely
        apartment and I like people.

        The lonely apartment is furnished mostly with war furniture and it
        leaves me without two things that I would rather not have to buy new.
        I am looking for an old vacuum cleaner and microwave and I really
        only want them until June. Anyone have one?
        --
        Sir Ixtilixochitl
        Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org
        KSCA, OP

        (Bo Ring - CTI - http://www.cticonnect.com)

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Christina King
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2008
          It just so happens we have an old microwave that was in the spring-cleaning-give-to-goodwill pile in the garage.  You're more than welcome to it.  I live in Elgin but come into the city on Mondays and Wednesdays.  I'm sure I can swing by Addison and drop it off.

          Sadly, I do not have a spare vacuum cleaner.

          Mihri

          On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 8:48 PM, Sir Ix <ix@...> wrote:

          I will be living in Ayerton through the week for the next 8-10 weeks.
          I am in living in Addison and working in Burr Ridge. I plan to make
          the Thieves practice every week unless business sends me out of town.
          I hope to attend other SCA things in the area because it is a lonely
          apartment and I like people.

          The lonely apartment is furnished mostly with war furniture and it
          leaves me without two things that I would rather not have to buy new.
          I am looking for an old vacuum cleaner and microwave and I really
          only want them until June. Anyone have one?
          --
          Sir Ixtilixochitl
          Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org
          KSCA, OP