calendar [was Reminders...]

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008
      The google calendar looks like an experiment. At first I thought it
      might have been my own. I'd been looking for a simple easy to maintain
      calendar that anyone could see without a logon, unlike the currently
      maintained yahoo one [ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/cal ]
      which you must have at least a yahoo id (though not necessarily one
      subscribed to this list) to see.
      My experiments were specifically relating to the TGS web-site, however,
      though I'd also wanted to pull in ayreton activities as well as kingdom
      ones.
      Alas, time has caused me to drop that persuit, and none of the other
      people I've asked are able to lend a hand currently.
      -Nadezda