Re: [Ayreton] Reminders for Proto-Incipient Baronial matters

  • John Adams
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008

      I suppose I'll have to presume from the silence that the answers are 'no', 'no' and 'no'.

      -- G

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008
        It could be that they have added it to their TO DO list, and havn't
        got to it yet.

        Try to think happy thoughts.

        Aethelwulf

        God knows I am.

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, John Adams <auldefarte@...> wrote:

        > I suppose I'll have to presume from the silence that the answers
        are 'no', 'no' and 'no'.

        > -- G

        v3ot4uft4k% 40group.calendar .google.com

        ______________
        > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

      • nadezda_zezastrizl
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008
          The google calendar looks like an experiment. At first I thought it
          might have been my own. I'd been looking for a simple easy to maintain
          calendar that anyone could see without a logon, unlike the currently
          maintained yahoo one [ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/cal ]
          which you must have at least a yahoo id (though not necessarily one
          subscribed to this list) to see.
          My experiments were specifically relating to the TGS web-site, however,
          though I'd also wanted to pull in ayreton activities as well as kingdom
          ones.
          Alas, time has caused me to drop that persuit, and none of the other
          people I've asked are able to lend a hand currently.
          -Nadezda