Dragon Buttons

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 8:02 AM
      Hi,

      I am planning on knitting slippers in the Midrealm colors (red, green
      & white) and am looking for a source for novelty buttons. Looking
      specifically for dragon charms or buttons. Can be plastic or metal.
      Preferably red.

      Any A&S people care to share any links please do so. I can also
      except patches of red dragons to be sewn on too.

      Thanks,

      Lady Eleanor