Another Ayreton Arts Academy: April 12th

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2008
      Greetings Unto the Township of Ayreton Does Master Philip White,
      Minster of Arts and Sciences for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea Send
      Greetings and Well Wishes.

      As announced at the Town Meeting, Ayreton Arts Academy II comes soon.
      Here are the planning details with a couple of changes from last
      time…

      We have two separate rooms this time! We will be in the East and West
      Libraries which are located on the bottom floor of Ida Noyes Hall.
      This means we will have our craft fair in one room and a set of
      scheduled classes in the other. If you are interested in teaching or
      setting up a craft display, please contact our arts coordinator
      Mistress Gianetta (jenrsmall@...).

      Also, we are meeting for a shorter time. So please eat lunch first
      and plan to eat dinner after. We will still have a potluck but
      instead of entrées please bring snacks to share. If you know what you
      want to bring to the pot luck, or if you need suggestions on what to
      bring, please contact out pot-luck coordinator Lady Tacit
      (snhagge@...).

      As a reminder, please wear garb. This is out chance to dress up with
      little fuss. Be comfortable but dress pretty if you want.

      Grey Gargoyles has again helped by getting the room reservation for
      us at Ida Noyes Hall. Remember to respect the other student groups
      who are using the building.

      And finally, the specifics: Saturday April 12, 1pm – 6pm, Ida Noyes
      Hall University of Chicago.

      Hoping to see everyone again along with some new faces. If you have
      any questions or concerns that can not be addressed by either
      Mistress Gianette or Lady Tacit above – please email me directly.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~p.w.