Re: [Ayreton] Reminders for Proto-Incipient Baronial matters

  • John Adams
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
      Good morning,

      Does anyone know who is the keeper of the Google Calendar for Ayreton? I can't tell from looking at the descriptor page.

      Is this calendar in any way authoritative for Ayreton business?
      If so, should these events be posted to it? (If not, no worries).

      Just checking,
      -- G
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008

        I suppose I'll have to presume from the silence that the answers are 'no', 'no' and 'no'.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008
          It could be that they have added it to their TO DO list, and havn't
          got to it yet.

          Try to think happy thoughts.

          Aethelwulf

          God knows I am.

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, John Adams <auldefarte@...> wrote:

          > I suppose I'll have to presume from the silence that the answers
          are 'no', 'no' and 'no'.

          > -- G

          v3ot4uft4k% 40group.calendar .google.com

          ______________
          > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

        • nadezda_zezastrizl
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008
            The google calendar looks like an experiment. At first I thought it
            might have been my own. I'd been looking for a simple easy to maintain
            calendar that anyone could see without a logon, unlike the currently
            maintained yahoo one [ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/cal ]
            which you must have at least a yahoo id (though not necessarily one
            subscribed to this list) to see.
            My experiments were specifically relating to the TGS web-site, however,
            though I'd also wanted to pull in ayreton activities as well as kingdom
            ones.
            Alas, time has caused me to drop that persuit, and none of the other
            people I've asked are able to lend a hand currently.
            -Nadezda