Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Carnival

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
      Greetings Citizens

            I thank one and all for your attendance at our, I mean your Carnivale. The day was indeed memorable, with much love and charity being shown by all there. The spirit of cooperation and the willingness to overcome the adverse effects of the day's weather was an incredible inspiration to me. The spirit of volunteerism to help those gentles with setup, running the event and returning the building to its normal state afterward will be considered legendary in the days to come, and a fine example of what we all can do together. I know I am late in joining in this string, having worked until the evening of this day, but I am still invigorated by our shared experience, and by the hope we have created for the future of our area.
           I received an inspirational forward this day, and I would like to share it with all of you. Although it is somewhat slow in its pace, its message is well worth your patience. You can watch it at: http://www.inspiringthots.net/movie/rose.php . Although I am not of a religious nature, its message was quite relevant to me. Please enjoy.

      Hizzoner
    • Vickie Rayhill
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 25, 2008
        I also want to thank THL Mary Buchanan, your friendly neighborhood
        Kingdom Signet for her help, and supplies from Baile na Scolari in the
        Great Scroll Case Aventure 2008.
        Huzzah!

        -Jocelyn