Re: [Ayreton] Carnival Lost & Found

  • bonnie kayser
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2008
      Did anyone by chance stumble upon a silver celtic knot ring on a blue/green silk string?  It fell out of a pocket possibly in the populous room.

      Thanks,

      Lady Bonnie (or Brigette)

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 6:58 PM

        Hi Xavier,

        I am finally getting over the flue enough to respond to this.  The pouch may be mine. If it is two tone brown leather and contained the following: Purple Fret, Dragons Hart, Dragons Barb, possibly a hand forged cloak clasp. If so I would very much like to get it back. I will be at Rights of spring this weekend if that makes transferring it easier. If not then never mind. : )

        Thanks.

        Dietrich von Hamburg

        David&Peg Cook
        "The things that are given, not won, are the things that you want" -- Gomez, "See the World"