Re: [Ayreton] Re: Carnivale Report

  • John Adams
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24 1:24 PM
      m'lord Aldo,

      Thank you for your kind words. As you've observed, we may not always be at our very best when discussing things passionately, but we do have a passion for what we do. Please permit me to extend to you and your lady a hearty welcome to our groups. May your passion find its voice in our community.

      -- Lord Grimkirk ap Greymoor