Re: [Ayreton] Re: Carnivale Report

  • John Adams
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2008
      m'lord Aldo,

      Thank you for your kind words. As you've observed, we may not always be at our very best when discussing things passionately, but we do have a passion for what we do. Please permit me to extend to you and your lady a hearty welcome to our groups. May your passion find its voice in our community.

      -- Lord Grimkirk ap Greymoor