Re: Question from Town Meeting

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 24, 2008
      Grimkirk,

      Umm, no, I did not say that no announcment of any such meeting has
      been made upon the list since that date. Indeed I said the opposite.

      "And so one has. In April, in Tree Girt Sea, on a Sunday
      at a non-event. Promise fulfilled, including announcement of same
      on public list. I believe this meeting is taking place in the local
      group you play in and it is obvious that you do watch this list for
      same announcements so you are likely well aware of this occurance."

      I specifically bring attention to a meeting being announced and on
      the list.

      Evzenzie quoted it and linked the site:

      "> I have no problem reading carefully, Ian. "

      As you say Lord Grimkirk about your carful reading...

      Ian the Green

      > C) You are correct that no announcement of any such meeting has
      been made upon the list since that date, thus negating any real
      expectation of one. This doesn't change the fact that the
      expectation has already been set previously, that it remains an
      expectation, and that the meeting held at the AC wasn't announced in
      advance.

      > I have no problem reading carefully, Ian. Sadly, I suspect that is
      at the heart of some people's present dramatic consternation with
      me. If you concur with these observations, you may consider yourself
      corrected. Else, may we simply agree to disagree, with our mileages
      varying wildly.