Carnival Thank Yous from the Class Coordinator

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
      If I did not have the opportunity to stop by your class (although, I tried to manage all of them), and thank you personally for teaching, please accept my heart felt THANK YOU! to everyone who offered to teach classes this year.

      While we had an amazing class schedule, I believe apologies should go to the teachers regarding low attendance. I believe it was a combination of weather and logistics that caused most classes to end up with 2 or 3 students. I had many people throughout the day ask about the classes - schedules were posted both at Troll and at the A&S table in the morning. There was also supposed to be an announcement from the Herald. As a note for next year's organizers, please make sure you post class schedules in any other main areas as well (maybe the bathrooms would be good places too) - I get the impression there were many who never left the fieldhouse area.

      I would like to especially thank Her Most Excellent Mistress Julianna for stepping in at the last second (literally!) to set up class spaces. Due to extenuating circumstances, I had to arrive late at the event and she did an excellent job of filling in for me with no information. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

      Additionally, thank you to the Babysitting Team and all the help you provided so I could check in on classes throughout the day.
      Kristiana, Caitlin, Acelina, and the entire O'Shaunnesy crew. Love to you all! (apologies on my spelling today)

      As Tym was in charge of the Martial class track, I'll let him address those - but THANK YOU to the Martial Activity teachers as well! I caught a glimpse of the mounted combat demonstration and it looked very exctiting.

      Yours in service,
      Jale
    • John Adams
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
        Isn't that 'Her Excellency, Mistress Julianna'? ;)

        I would like to especially thank Her Most Excellent Mistress Julianna for stepping in at the last second (literally!) to set up class spaces.

        .

      • Rob Hicks
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
          I think it was more weather than your absence that accounted for low attendance.

          Not to worry,

          Yis

          Lord Dunstan

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
            Yeah, but I thought "Her Most Excellent Excellency" would be redunant...my apologies for any confusion.

            Jale

            Isn't that 'Her Excellency, Mistress Julianna'? ;)
            Star Wars on Y!

            Discover new content

            Connect with other

            fans & upload video.

            Yahoo! News

            Get it all here

            Breaking news to

            entertainment news

            Share Photos

            Put your favorite

            photos and

            more online.

            .

          • John Adams
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
              I wouldn't worry about it - It was just me and bad
              case of extra-cranial flatulance. ;) As I said, it's
              been a LONG day already...

              -- G

              --- Wendy Pastrick <trybl_dance@...> wrote:

              > Yeah, but I thought "Her Most Excellent Excellency"
              > would be redundant...my apologies for any confusion.
              >
              > Jale

              Be a better friend, newshound, and
            • nadezda_zezastrizl
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
                I'd like to chime in with a thank you to the gentle who oye'd my "Yoga
                for Fighters" class. Judging from the reactions, it seemed to have gone
                well, and I certainly be open to doing it again, if people are
                interested.
                -Nadezda