Fw: [Ayreton] Re: Question from Town Meeting

  • John Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2008
      I need to make a clarification, since apparently I did not parse this posting well enough for some.

      The text under 'Why:' is MY editorial about the posting. At no time did Mistress Gianetta as Towne Cryer make any comments in that post, or to my knowledge at any other time, with reference to the 'pay-to-play' aspects of having a non-event based PIB meeting. Mistress Gianetta informed me that she felt that the posting as presented misrepresented her intent or views, and that was not my intent at all. It was simply contributed in response to Ian's request for documentation.

      -- Grimkirk