Re: [Ayreton] Roundtable Discussion

  • Doug Petroshius
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 11, 2006
      I thought that Crown on Memorial Day weekend was the only one set in stone.

      Of course, even if that was law, I suppose another Royal could simply change
      that law.

      ~Gintaras~
      (GIN'-te-ris)

    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 28, 2006
         Greetings!
             Are you looking for an outdoor or indoor site? You could price the MKAOD/Border Skirmish site. Greg LaPlante, 815-690-1234. 303 Herbert Rd, Lakemoor, IL 60051
        Ta,