Great feast!

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2008
      Hey Bojei
      since I see you're on-line--GREAT FEAST!!!
      You up for sharing any recipies?
      Shrimp cakes...yum!
      Huzzah for the cooks!

      -Nadezda
    • David Roland
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2008
        Fencing activities were wonderful as well. Many thanks to the MiC,
        Warder Anton du Marais!

        Also the class list was very good as well. Due to my duties and
        such I wasn't able to attend any but there were sooo many I wanted
        to get to. What were other people's experiences?

        Ian

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "nadezda_zezastrizl" <nadezda_z@...>
        wrote:

        > Hey Bojei
        > since I see you're on-line--GREAT FEAST!!!
        > You up for sharing any recipies?
        > Shrimp cakes...yum!
        > Huzzah for the cooks!
        >
        > -Nadezda

      • Sarafina Sinclair
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24, 2008
          Good Afternoon Everyone,

          I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in the auction. We were able to raise over $600! Also, I collected 8 dresses for the Glass Slipper project and I'll be collecting at RUM as well. If you have any formal wear or accessories to donate, please let me know and I can arrange to get them from you.

          I also want to say awesome job to the cooks and the servers. I ran out of space in my stomach from eating so much. Additionally, by the time I went to help with feast clean up, most of it had already been done.

          WOO! Go us!

          Sarafina :D

          --
          Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL
          http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 24, 2008
            Thank you. There was at least one recipe book on every table but I'll email it to you when I get home. If anyone else would like it email me off the list.