Carnival Lost & Found

  • James McAdams
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2008
      Greetings one and all

      There were a couple of items found during the event and left with
      with Troll.

      A medallion for the Award of the Sapphire.
      A pouch found outside the changing rooms. Contains several award
      medallions.

      If either of these below to you, let me know and we'll find a way to
      return them to you.

      Xavier
      Carnival Troll
    • jay sabath
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23, 2008
        two other items are also for lost and found

        a ceramic mug large with a generous handle , blue-green glazing.
        a pair of small keys for luggage padlocks.

        If you are missing these please reply

        --
        Lord Johannes Machiavelli
        Shire of Rokkehealden
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24, 2008
          Did anyone by chance stumble upon a silver celtic knot ring on a blue/green silk string?  It fell out of a pocket possibly in the populous room.

          Thanks,

          Lady Bonnie (or Brigette)

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008

            Hi Xavier,

            I am finally getting over the flue enough to respond to this.  The pouch may be mine. If it is two tone brown leather and contained the following: Purple Fret, Dragons Hart, Dragons Barb, possibly a hand forged cloak clasp. If so I would very much like to get it back. I will be at Rights of spring this weekend if that makes transferring it easier. If not then never mind. : )

            Thanks.

            Dietrich von Hamburg

            David&Peg Cook
            "The things that are given, not won, are the things that you want" -- Gomez, "See the World"