Re: [Ayreton] Re: Roundtable Discussion Meeting time at Fox Hunt II

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 11, 2006
      I am currently scheduling the classes and meetings for Fox Hunt and was wondering if 3-4:30 works for everyone for the meeting time.

      This would allow fighters, arachers, merchants and people attending and teaching classes etc. to participate and is before we need to start setting up for feast. Does that work?  I'd like to put the meeting down on the "official" schedule as being led by Acelina.

      Hillary

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 28, 2006
         Greetings!
             Are you looking for an outdoor or indoor site? You could price the MKAOD/Border Skirmish site. Greg LaPlante, 815-690-1234. 303 Herbert Rd, Lakemoor, IL 60051
        Ta,

        So what's on the discussion agenda for Foxhunt?  Hopefully we'll have representatives from all participating shires, because we really need to start figuring out some of the not-so-fun stuff that has the potential for getting us in trouble-- namely: site, sponsor, autocrat, and finances.

        Unfortunately, the few leads I had on sites (Glenbrook North HS and a couple places around the Forst Park/Oak Park area) have gone cold.  Hopefully someone else will have better luck finding a site.

        ~Tedesco da Venezia~