Thanks!

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 21 9:09 AM
      To all who offered a ride and help thereafter. But after careful
      consideration and due to really bad weather I have decided not to
      attend. Again my thanks to those who offered help.

      Have a Happy Easter!

      Lady Eleanor
    • Hagge Sarah
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2011
        A big thank you to everyone who came out for the Park Ridge Library demo last night!  The patrons (and staff!) had a great time and were very impressed.

        Thanks to the Pippins, Court and Country and The Baron's Noyse for providing musical entertainment, to Robbyan for leading the parade, for Tedesco, Wolfram, Anton, Gintaurus and Christian for displaying their martial prowess, to Hal and Julia for lending their tents (and their fabulous selves), to Jocelyn, Kylie, Ann of Walton Woods, Breddelwyn and the two people whose names I unfortunately do not know (one of who spent hours playing period games with children, and one who plied her drop-spindle in Hal and Julia's tent) for practicing their arts.  And anyone else I've forgotten, because I know I have.  (And sorry about not getting anyone's honorific right, either).

        It was a wonderful evening, and you all made it that way!

        --Tacit
      • Kyla
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30, 2011
          I believe the lady playing period games was Sara; she is a Thief of Hearts.
          The lady with the drop spindle was Barb, and I've forgotten her SCA name again - sorry Barb!

          On behalf of Court and Country, you are quite welcome - we enjoyed it!

          Tabitha Pennywarden, ToH, CnC
          Ravenslake, Midlands
          Middle Kingdom

        • maieveconnor@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 15, 2011
            On behalf of our family, we would like to thank the Ayreton camp for making Pennsic such a great experience for us. You are all incredibly cool people and you helped to make this an unforgettably fun and meaningful part of our Summer.

            - Maieve (spell as you like) and Sven (same) =)
          • jeffnaggie@aol.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 15, 2011
              You guys were amazing, we should be thanking you!
              Hillary

              From: "maieveconnor@..." <mythwren@...>
              Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:47:05
              To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>

              On behalf of our family, we would like to thank the Ayreton camp for making Pennsic such a great experience for us. You are all incredibly cool people and you helped to make this an unforgettably fun and meaningful part of our Summer.

              - Maieve (spell as you like) and Sven (same) =)

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Philippa of Otterbourne
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 15, 2011
                Ditto what Hilary said. I enjoyed meeting you guys.

                Philippa

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Aug 15, 2011, at 9:01 AM, jeffnaggie@... wrote:

                > You guys were amazing, we should be thanking you!
                > Hillary

              • Fern
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 20, 2011
                  Dear Ayreton,

                  Tommorow, Sunday, Aug 21, Duchess Brigh will arrive in Chicago for a work conference downtown on Monday and Tuesday. She's crashing with me this trip and arriving about noon.

                  We anticipate having free time tomorrow afternoon, and I'd love to give her the opportunity to join us in any SCA activities in the area for tomorrow.

                  Are we having fighting practice at Ida Noyes? Is anyone doing cooking practice? or any special projects? Are there any great fabric/ bookstore sales this weekend? While I can't predict Brigh's preferences, it would be nice to have a lot of option to offer her!

                  Thank you in advance for your help! Hope to see some of you tomorrow with Duchess Brigh in tow!

                  yours,

                  Fern
                • Hilla Hamasdohtor

                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 21, 2011
                      Or that might be a reason not to go near downtown Chicago :-{)

                      AElfred

                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 21, 2011
                          Thanks, Susanna!

                          I'm really glad to know for sure about fighting practice! Now I can let Brigh make an informed choice!

                          Fern

                          Message 12 of 13 , Aug 21, 2011
                            We are also have dance here on the northside at 5:00

                            Good Shepherd Christian Assembly
                            6120 N Harlem, Chicago, IL

                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 14, 2013
                              Greetings fellow Ayretonians!

                              I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who made it out to Carnivale for Sir Thomas and Mistress Hillary!

                              I hope you had a great day of classes, and fighting.  Please come back to the Barony soon.

                              In Service,

                              Lord Dunstan Bramblette