a question

  • Emilysue Reichardt
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2008
      So, I saw somewhere else "April 12 is Ayreton Arts Academy day."
      Was this ever posted here? Where can I get the info about this?
      (Why do I always feel like I don't know what's going on?)

      Thanks,
      Amelie
    • Cerian Cantwr
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2008
        While I didn't have anything more than time and place, I had put
        what I could on-line at http://tilted-windmill.com/tgs/arts_academy.html

        Cerian

        Emilysue Reichardt wrote:
        > So, I saw somewhere else "April 12 is Ayreton Arts Academy day."
        > Was this ever posted here? Where can I get the info about this?
        > (Why do I always feel like I don't know what's going on?)
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Amelie
      • Craig
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2008
          Hi Amelie -

          You probably missed it because the last actual post was Thu Jan 17,
          2008. (That message is below...)

          You may also see an ad for it in your local groups newsletter or have
          heard about it at a local meeting from your Seneschal or A&S Minister
          (All groups were contacted where I could find information for
          officers.) It was also announced in our last Town Hall Meeting.

          Upcoming information?

          You should see an ad in the Ayreton Newsletter at Carnivale this
          weekend.

          And you'll see more requests across the lists once we are past
          Carnivale.

          Thanks for asking! And hope to see everyone there!

          ~Philip

          Greetings Ayreton from Master Philip White!

          We are announcing another day of arts and science activities which will
          be a combination of a craft fair, classes, and performance time, with
          space and time for socializing. (We had so much fun last time, that we
          want to do it again!)

          So, save this date on your calendar:

          April 12, 2008
          1pm – 6pm
          Ida Noyes Hall
          University of Chicago

          Watch for more details about the Academy soon.

          Your Servant to Command,
          ~p.w.

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Emilysue Reichardt <emilysue@...> wrote:

          > So, I saw somewhere else "April 12 is Ayreton Arts Academy day."
          > Was this ever posted here? Where can I get the info about this?
          > (Why do I always feel like I don't know what's going on?)
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Amelie

        • Craig
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2008