Reminders for Proto-Incipient Baronial matters

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2008
      Greetings unto the Populace of Ayreton from the Town Cryer!

      REMINDERS:

      ***Elections for Officers for the Proto-Incipient Barony are coming soon!  If you would like to nominate yourself for any office, please send your name, the office you want, your home group, email, and a short (25 words) description of who you are to me, the Towne Cryer BY MARCH 31.  Remember that you must be a paid member to apply.

      On April 2 the candidates will be announced for all offices.  Elections to be held on April 26th, voting from 1 - 2 pm, at the Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 West Giddings, 60630. Paid members may vote via proxy by email/snail mail/etc BY APRIL 25th, to any of the participating seneschals, if you cannot make the meeting.   Look for more information on the election process coming soon.

      **** There will be a brief Ayreton newsletter available at the Gatekeeper at Carnival this weekend!

      ****The Ayreton Device Competition will be held during Carnival.  Supplies will be available at the DizzyWulf merchant booth for anyone who wants to work on devices during the day.

      ****If you are pro-Barony and have not yet signed a Baronial Advancement petition, the petition for your local group will be available at Carnival -- please sign right away.  If you are opposed, you need to do nothing (abstain = no).

      Thanks everyone, and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

    • John Adams
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2008
        Good morning,

        Does anyone know who is the keeper of the Google Calendar for Ayreton? I can't tell from looking at the descriptor page.

        Is this calendar in any way authoritative for Ayreton business?
        If so, should these events be posted to it? (If not, no worries).

        Just checking,
        -- G
        Greetings unto the Populace of Ayreton from the Town Cryer!

        REMINDERS:

        ***Elections for Officers for the Proto-Incipient Barony are coming soon!  If you would like to nominate yourself for any office, please send your name, the office you want, your home group, email, and a short (25 words) description of who you are to me, the Towne Cryer BY MARCH 31.  Remember that you must be a paid member to apply.

        On April 2 the candidates will be announced for all offices.  Elections to be held on April 26th, voting from 1 - 2 pm, at the Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 West Giddings, 60630. Paid members may vote via proxy by email/snail mail/etc BY APRIL 25th, to any of the participating seneschals, if you cannot make the meeting.   Look for more information on the election process coming soon.
         <snipped for brevity>

      • John Adams
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008

          I suppose I'll have to presume from the silence that the answers are 'no', 'no' and 'no'.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008
            It could be that they have added it to their TO DO list, and havn't
            got to it yet.

            Try to think happy thoughts.

            Aethelwulf

            God knows I am.

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, John Adams <auldefarte@...> wrote:

            > I suppose I'll have to presume from the silence that the answers
            are 'no', 'no' and 'no'.

            > -- G

            v3ot4uft4k% 40group.calendar .google.com

            ______________
            > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
            > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

          • nadezda_zezastrizl
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008
              The google calendar looks like an experiment. At first I thought it
              might have been my own. I'd been looking for a simple easy to maintain
              calendar that anyone could see without a logon, unlike the currently
              maintained yahoo one [ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/cal ]
              which you must have at least a yahoo id (though not necessarily one
              subscribed to this list) to see.
              My experiments were specifically relating to the TGS web-site, however,
              though I'd also wanted to pull in ayreton activities as well as kingdom
              ones.
              Alas, time has caused me to drop that persuit, and none of the other
              people I've asked are able to lend a hand currently.
              -Nadezda