woefully late TGS 12th Night lost & found list

  • Nadezda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      What can I say, it's been busy--and I've only just confirmed there's been no requests or other things unclaimed, so here's what I've got:

      Tin tankard with glass bottom & belt clip
      brown ceramic tankard/large mug
      green tint lantern--approx 8" tall
      paperback of James Clavell's Shogun
      1 red placemat
      1 red napkin

      I can have these at the Ayreton Carnival--if anything listed here is yours, please let me know.