Regional Commanders for War

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008
      Hi--

      Not being a fighter, and not paying attention to the command structure lately, I find myself in need of guidance.  Who would I contact about a possible Midlands Regional War/Fighter practice?

      Thanks, and sorry for the use of the bandwidth--

      Acelina

    • Cerian Cantwr
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008
        This year's regional commander is Sir Gaylen the Smiling,
        ross_kerr@.... His XO is Gintaras the Tauras,
        gintarasthetaura@.... At least, that's what I've got
        on the Midlands Army commanders page :-)

        Cerian

        Dayle Harding wrote:
        > Hi--
        >
        > Not being a fighter, and not paying attention to the command structure
        > lately, I find myself in need of guidance. Who would I contact about a
        > possible Midlands Regional War/Fighter practice?
        >
        > Thanks, and sorry for the use of the bandwidth--
        >
        > Acelina
      • Dayle Harding
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008
          Thanks to both Anton and Cerian....I have the info.  I knew I'd get info this way...

          Acelina