large illusion canceled

  • Emmett Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 10:01 AM
      To the good people of Ayreton I was not able to recruit the number of
      Henchmen needed for the large illusion that was planed for Ayreton Carnival.
      In fact I was only able to recruit less than half. At this point there is
      not time enough to both recruit the number of people needed and buy the
      props needed to be able to perform the illusion well. This is no ones fault
      but mine I was called away on some mundane business that was not expected.
      Maybe this can be done at another time.
      For those of you that helped with this project thank you so vary much for
      your time.

      Kuji Kaoni Musashi
      Magical Monk
      The Best ZenBuddhist Chant you've never heard!
      www.coxcomb.org <www.windycitywizard.com>
      630.222.2596