Re:Women as Artistis: From Antiguity to the Seventeenth Century?

  • Emilysue Reichardt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2008
      Hi Keri, and welcome!
      If musicians count as artists, I could point you to a few, put if you're
      just looking for paint etc., maybe someone else can help.
      One that did both was Hildegard von Bingen, an abbess in the 11th
      century in Germany. Do some searches on her and see
      what you come up with -- just don't let it distract from finishing your
      essay!

      Amelie