Border Skirmish Event site and date moved

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      Border Skirmish, new Date and Site - PLEASE PASS ON TO ALL LISTS!!!
      Posted by: "kristine petroshius" kristianaofarden@...
      Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:42 am (PDT)

      Greetings All!As the cold air fades, the snow melts and the warmer
      winds tantalize us with their promise of spring our thoughts turn to
      everything we enjoy so much about the summer. Most especially
      camping and good friends! Come on out to Border Skirmish V this year
      and renew your old acquaintances and make some new ones. Get ready
      to fight, sing, shoot archery, take classes and generally have fun!
      We wanted to write and let you all know that we have had a date
      change and Border Skirmish V will be taking place June 13th through
      the 15th. The Northshield website does show the correct date, the
      Midrealm one at this time is having technical issues and shows the
      old date but will be changed as soon as they can. So if you know of
      anyone in the Midrealm interested in coming please make sure they
      know the new date. This year we also have a new site. The event will
      be held at Menomonee Park in Menomonee Falls Wisconsin, which is
      just outside Milwaukee. We do not have any official webpage's yet
      but you can find the information that we have out so far at:
      http://www.northshi eld.org/Events/ EventAd.aspx? ID=450
      If you have any questions we would be happy to answer them for you.
      We are eagerly looking forward to warmer weather and the SCA camping
      season and hope to see you all at Boarder Skirmish! In Service,
      Tatiana and Kristiana ************ *******Mistress Tatiana Marana
      Melvilletatianam@ ameritech. net Baroness Kristiana of
      Ardenkristianaofard en@hotmail. com ~ Kristine---- --------- --------
      - --------- --------- --------- --------- Ministerium se preaevenit