Re: [Ayreton] TOH practice cancled tonight

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2008
      I' m bummed. I was looking forward to practice tonight. :(
      The week before I had to work 15 hrs and the week before that you were closed.

      Kevin Ambrozijwski

      Clint Anderson <rapier-anton@...> wrote:

      Hi all,
      Sorry for the late notice but Liam just called me.  Due to the weather not allowing a track meet outside tonight our practice is being canceled.  The gyms are all booked up with other school groups and we do not have a place to play.

      Sorry for the inconvienence and please help me spread the word to anyone else I may have missed.

      Thanks,
      Anton

      Anton du Marais

    • Clint Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2008
        It's the weather my friend, normally the spring sports are already practicing outside and that leaves us pleanty of room to play.  With things still being frozen it's throwing everything off and we unfortunatly are on the bottom of the list.  But have faith, the weather is changeing for the better and soon we'll be back in the field house where we belong. :)

        Anton

        Anton du Marais

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com