TOH practice cancled tonight

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2008

      Hi all,
      Sorry for the late notice but Liam just called me.  Due to the weather not allowing a track meet outside tonight our practice is being canceled.  The gyms are all booked up with other school groups and we do not have a place to play.

      Sorry for the inconvienence and please help me spread the word to anyone else I may have missed.

      Thanks,
      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix". Check it out.
    • kevin purtrell

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2008
          It's the weather my friend, normally the spring sports are already practicing outside and that leaves us pleanty of room to play.  With things still being frozen it's throwing everything off and we unfortunatly are on the bottom of the list.  But have faith, the weather is changeing for the better and soon we'll be back in the field house where we belong. :)

          Anton

          Anton du Marais

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com