Ayreton Carnival - Call for Entertainers!!!

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      Greetings unto the Populace of Ayreton from the Town Cryer!

      On behalf of the Ayreton Entertainment Coordinator (me) I am making the following request:

      I am looking for entertainers for the Carnival - musicians, magicians, storytellers, jugglers, any of you who are willing and able to entertain the populace with your performing arts.

      There are two venues available at Carnival:

      1. We will have a concert/variety show from 4:15 to 5pm (between classes and feast).  Put together something around 5-10 minutes in length to share with the populace.

      2. We are looking for entertainers for feast.  If you are a strolling musician or entertainer, consider something you can do table-side.  It's my impression that entertaining one or two tables is easier than commanding the entire hall during feast.  Let me know what you think.

      If you'd like to perform in either or both of these ways, please send me your info, at this address or at jenrsmall@....  I'll put together a schedule and let you know!

      Yours in Service,

      -- Mistress Gianetta, Carnival Entertainment Coordinator