Fwd: Official Announcement

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      For those contemplating the office of PIB seneschal.....

      Henry

      From: klconlin@...

      From the Kingdom Seneschal:

      Greetings,

      Is it the decision of this office to require that all deputies of the
      Kingdom Seneschal's office (including all baronial and local
      seneschals) have access to a computer, internet, and their own email
      address (to be published for public information). This requirement
      has been approved and will be upheld by the Society Seneschal should
      it be contested.

      In service to the Midrealm and her people,
      Duchesse Sabine de Rouen, OP
      Middle Kingdom Seneschal

      ----- End forwarded message -----

      --
      I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
      and Henry