Ayreton Carnival II Revised Archery Schedule

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      Greetings,

      As I stated earlier this week, I shall be serving as the Archery Marshal-in-Charge at the Ayreton Carnival on 22nd March, 2008.

      Here is the revised tentative Archery schedule for Ayreton Carnival II:

      9:00 - 10:00 - Inspections and Practice
      10:00 - 11:00 - Winter Challenge
      11:00 - 12:00 - Poker Game
      12:00 - 1:00 - Lunch and Practice
      1:00 - 2:00 - Seventh Arrow
      2:00 - 3:00 - Diminishing Circle
      3:00 - 4:00 - Royal Round
      4:00 - 5:00 - Poisoned Well

      Also, as I mentioned before, I will require the assistance of either other Archery Marshals, or Archery MiTs who need to collect some signatures. Those who wish to assist, email me at wolfram_von_waldersbach@.... Please contact me, especially MiTs, since I will need to go over some aspects of this shoot with you before the event.

      Danke. See you on the range.

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach
      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles