Re: Question about hotels

  • paribando
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 11:15 AM
      I did a zip code search at work and the following hotels are close
      by:

      HILTON NORTHBROOK NORTHBROOK IL
      2855 NORTH MILWAUKEE AVENUE
      NORTHBROOK IL 60062
      UNITED STATES
      847 480-7500

      TWELVE OAKS AT NORT NORTHBROOK IL
      3220 SANDERS ROAD 2A
      NORTHBROOK IL 60062 US
      847-827-7007

      RED ROOF INNCHICAGO DEERFIELD IL
      340 S WAUKEGAN ROAD
      DEERFIELD IL 60015
      847-205-1755

      RENAISSANCE N.SHORE NORTHBROOK IL
      933 Skokie Blvd
      Northbrook IL 60062 US
      847-498-6500

      RD NORTHBROOK NORTHBROOK IL
      2875 North Milwaukee Avenue
      Northbrook IL 60062 US
      1 847-298-2525

      There are some others a bit further out and a bit more in the budge
      category...a Super 8 in Prospect Heights, a Best Western by
      Palwaukee, a Holiday Inn Express in Riverwoods, a Fairfield Inn in
      Glenview, a Motel 6 in Glenview, etc. I don't know anythinga bout
      them to recommend one over another other than I've been to a
      luncheon at the Renaissance and it was nice. :)

      Philippa of Otterbourne
      Chatelaine Shire of Rokkehealden and mundane travel agent

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "jay sabath" <LordJohannes@...>
      wrote:

      > Anybody,
      >
      > Someone from Michigan sent me an email asking about hotels near
      Ayerton