Re: [Ayreton] Pre-reg for Carnival

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      Greetings all,

      The Keeper of the Bridge and the Troll beneath it is Lord Xavier
      "James McAdams" <jmcadams@...>
      Policy is currently contact him with what you want to reserve, you pay for what you reserved when you arrive.
      Reservations will be held in your name until 2pm.
      Policy can be changed by Xavier or I if we feel it is being abused.

      Checks are to be made to
      The Shire of Rokkehealden

      In Service,

      On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Peg Cook <davidpeg@...> wrote:

      Greetings--

      And forgive me if this is one of those questions that has already been answered and I haven't been payng attention--

      But to whom do we send feast pre-reg? I don't see an address on the website. And which group do we make checks out to?

      Thanks for helping the sieve-brained...

      Evzenie

      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli