Question about hotels

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      Anybody,

      Someone from Michigan sent me an email asking about hotels near Ayerton Event.

      Could someone who knows more about the area advise me on what would be a good place nearby?

      Thanks in Advance
      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli
      Shire of Rokkehealden
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        I did a zip code search at work and the following hotels are close
        by:

        HILTON NORTHBROOK NORTHBROOK IL
        2855 NORTH MILWAUKEE AVENUE
        NORTHBROOK IL 60062
        UNITED STATES
        847 480-7500

        TWELVE OAKS AT NORT NORTHBROOK IL
        3220 SANDERS ROAD 2A
        NORTHBROOK IL 60062 US
        847-827-7007

        RED ROOF INNCHICAGO DEERFIELD IL
        340 S WAUKEGAN ROAD
        DEERFIELD IL 60015
        847-205-1755

        RENAISSANCE N.SHORE NORTHBROOK IL
        933 Skokie Blvd
        Northbrook IL 60062 US
        847-498-6500

        RD NORTHBROOK NORTHBROOK IL
        2875 North Milwaukee Avenue
        Northbrook IL 60062 US
        1 847-298-2525

        There are some others a bit further out and a bit more in the budge
        category...a Super 8 in Prospect Heights, a Best Western by
        Palwaukee, a Holiday Inn Express in Riverwoods, a Fairfield Inn in
        Glenview, a Motel 6 in Glenview, etc. I don't know anythinga bout
        them to recommend one over another other than I've been to a
        luncheon at the Renaissance and it was nice. :)

        Philippa of Otterbourne
        Chatelaine Shire of Rokkehealden and mundane travel agent

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "jay sabath" <LordJohannes@...>